Information on cookie files
Cookie file policy of the uado.pl/shop website
- Cookie files mean IT data stored in user end devices intended for browsing websites. Specifically, they are text files including the name of the website they originate from, duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The Website does not collect any information automatically, apart from the information included in cookie files.
- Cookie files are intended for using pages of the Website. The operator uses these files for:
a) enabling logging in and maintaining the user session on every successive subpage of the website
b) adjusting the content of the website to individual preferences of the user to display the page in accordance to their preferences
c) creating anonymous statistics with the exclusion of the possibility of identifying users.
- Cookie files used by the partners of the Website operator, including specifically users of the Websites, are subject to their own privacy policies.
- Having in mind the security of the data provided to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations that are to prevent making the data available to unauthorised persons. We control their creation and constantly check their compliance with the appropriate legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on providing services digitally, and all types of executive acts and EC law.
- In standard situations, software for browsing websites allows for saving cookie files in the user’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User to block the automatic maintenance of the cookie files in web browser settings or to inform about every instance of them being sent to the user’s devices.
- Website users can change their settings regarding cookie files at any time. Detailed information on the possibility and the methods of handling cookie files is available in software (web browser) settings.
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
– Mozilla Firefox:www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
– Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
– Google Chrome: www.support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
– Safari: www.safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
8. The Website operator warns that changing settings in the user’s web browser can prevent websites from functioning properly.