T-shirt “Eco Not Ego”

189,00 

We fell in love with the wordplay in the Eco Not Ego slogan. It is so short, and yet it speaks volumes. The t-shirt hosts wild animals reminding humans about their inalienable right to live in peace on Earth. We give them the floor, because mankind has lost all stops in the wasteful exploitation and degradation of the environment, so that wildlife remains only 3% of all the animals on Earth. The other 97% is us and livestock. That is why it is sometimes worth being eco, not ego.

We are really happy about having a tencel knit in our collection. It is the most ecological, modern fibre in the world. It is produced in the so-called circular system, unlike cellulose fibres, the side product of which are chemicals harmful to the environment and dangerous to humans.

Clear
Compare

Description

MADE IN POLAND: t-shirt sewn in Podkarpacie Voivodeship (Poland), printed in Lesser Poland Voivodeship (Poland), graphic designer: Ola Stodółka

SHAPE:

  • neckline finished with a delicate trim
  • loose base is not clinging to the body
  • simple sleeves

FABRIC: tencel – 95%, elastane – 5%

MAINTENANCE:

  • wash in delicate programme up to 40°C or by hand
  • iron up to 150°C
  • can be dry-cleaned
  • do not chlorinate
  • do not tumble-dry

 

 

 

Additional information

Size

S, M, L, XL

Color

White

Fabric

Tencel